Sunday, April 09, 2006

Obsessed

Hiya :D!

I'm obsessed with Porky Pig, Jimmy, and PTM!!! What can i say?? Theyre so Genius, I keep drawing them when i take breaks HeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeeeee!!!!

Um, hope they do some justice to the real things...either way,
hope u enjoy:


lets start with Jimmy! Because WE LOOVES him :D:D:D:!!!








Dont ask.......










And now to Powdere Toast Man: WE LooooooOOOves HIm Tooo!!!!


ANd then theres Porky PIg: :D :D :D these are all such great character designs, i don't see how me ever getting bored of these. I also Love Mr. Horse, but haven't managed to draw him as nice and I'd like to so i can put him on here, but HeeeeelLL!!! Ill keep trying!!!!


This is me trying to color in with a mixture of marker and charcoal again. WHy I haven't given up with markers yet i dont know, becuase I'm terrible at it:


Then i did this Cell of Porky, as you can see I dont have enough different colors. Well.... honestly dorky, i didn't even have the flesh color of Mr Pig, i had to mix it up >..<


Byeeeeee See You Sooooonn!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:28 pm, Blogger Gabriel said...

Wow, is that cell real acetate? Is it for some animation or you just like how it looks?

 
At 11:03 pm, Blogger Desiree said...

Oh WOW! i got a comment from someone i'didnt have to talk into giving me a comment (my friends usually fall victim to that sort of thing)!!!

THanks :D!!!!

Um, yeah acetate, i just like how it looks! especially with a beautiful pastel or watercolor BG. i feel like a bit of a cheat if i animate cartoons that aren't mine. maybe im just lazy? eheh..

Thanks for stopping by :D :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home