Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Color ! ! !

HI Guys!!

So this is the work I've done over the weekend. I was so proud of myself having learnt Final Gather that i wanted to show it off :D:D:D (childish i know, but i gotta find joy in Maya somewhere right??), so here goes

This is the Final Gather test look , poor bloke aint even skinned yet...



I'm Kind of reluctant to post pieces of my storyboard, because i don't want anyone to nick it, which is why I'm posting random senseless stuff like this thing down here:



This thing down here is an early attempt at using Charcoal using the Wacom Tablet, its alright, but lacks definition:

This is a Photo I took of the Eiffel Tower, enYoY (as Sven Hoek would Say):


Wow, this must be My most colorful Page yet, its little but...um....OK I have No excuse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home