Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sketchbook!

This is work I've scanned in from my sketchbook.

I'm currently trying to do the american cartoon thing, I like 'em.
I also do Charicatures, becayse there are no rules and I just get to draw what I see. I recently got into this, so bear with me.


This is a kind of Bugs Bunny character, but I didn't wana draw Bugs. I actually hate bugs, he's way too arrogant, so my bunny is kind of ditsy/ retarded, but smarter than he looks. I wanted to draw a Bugs like character, because they have such a nice line of Action and curvey simple lines, especially for hands.



So this is me trying to use pens to color in a cartoon. I usually use oil or colored pencils and sometimes aquarelle pencils. I guess I should stick to my medium eh>? well, at least he LOOKS like he was deprived of sun!

OK, here are some charicatures I'm fairly happy with> would be nice to know if you can guess em?





1 Comments:

At 4:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi des,
your cartoons looks great. The guy from the seventh pic from the top reminds me of the one from KFC.

Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home